The motorised De-blister machine allows most commonly used medication to be de-blistered. A top roller draws the blister pack in, and punches the medications out between the rings of the lower roller into the catchment container. The unit allows for frequently used medication to be permanently set up on one side, while the other side is free to be adjusted as needed for other types of medication.
- Dimensions : 380mm side x 235mm high x 320mm deep and weighs under 11kg
- The machine is built and serviceable in New Zealand
- Low noise and built in safety features, allows protection for the user
- The unit is quick to set up, easy to clean and maintain, with minimal training required
- DEB can de-blister approximately 1200 packs per hour (based on 14 tablets in 2 rows of 7)
- FDA approved materials
- 12 month guarantee
"We have had 'Deb' for 9 months now and she has proven to be a welcome addition to the dispensary. After a bit of fine tuning it has been a very efficient tool to deblister medication for the numerous Medico Paks we prepare. By using 2 or 3 rings together, there is less likelihood of them deviating from their vertical alignment. It is a great time saver (and much easier on the thumbs ! ). As an example, on a good run ‘Deb’ can deblister a box (12,000) paracetamol in less than an hour."
Graham from Waikanae Amcal Pharmacy
Medication Medicine Cups
These have been designed as disposable cups that fit into the cup holder situated on our Medication Trolley. Each cup can contain up to 30mls.